It's been a while since Ive posted an inspiration post of pretty photos. This one is inspired by springtime, florals, soft colors and dreamy textures...
1. This photo via The Color Collective.
2. The colors and flowers in this photo are just the sweetest. via Litchi, i could eat up all of her photos.
3. cutest knee highs and heels, found via Street Smart.
4. goodness i would love these overflowing bouganvillas in my backyard. gorgeous. found on pinterest via The Haystack Needle.
5. the prettiest swim wrap ive ever seen. i think i would go between wearing it and hanging it on my wall. gorgeous photo by Johanna Rene Lindsey, who is super inspiring.
6. i adore everything about this photo. its like a sweet modern day time warp, darling. found via Irina The Lonely White Dove.
7. my dream couch and chair. these two colors are perfection together. found via Trendey.
8. this is just a precious look on a very pretty girl. darling. found via pinterest here.
For more amazing visual pleasure, go check out Ruche's new lookbook. hands down, the best so far!
Enjoy the spring eye candy!
Later today Ill be posting a fun DIY... and if you missed it yesterday, check out the sweet giveaway going on this week!