1. I did a new years spread with my Wild Unknown deck, and then I translated to my Medicine Woman deck as well for comparison. I will be working with each card as the months go by...
2. I revamped my studio again. I was needing more desk space, so I brought in one of our pop desks and made it into a corner space instead of just up against one wall. So far I'm loving it! And so is bella. She has already claimed her new spot in the studio in front of the window.
3. James gave me a late xmas gift and I couldn't be more excited! When I found out these two were making an album together my jaw dropped, and then when I found out it was a classic country album I just about came out of my skin. It is SO GOOD.
4. a necklace I made for my sister Rebeca of Gypsies Caravan. It ended up being one of my favorite pieces I have ever made.
5. Sacred time with myself... This time I made for myself is a must, I would wither without it. This beautiful journal is from Aquarius Nation's new Transit Reading Courses, which is sooooo good! You should join us in the next round!
6. One of my cards for the year...
7. A shot of me on Jame's birthday wearing my Gypsies Caravan dreamcatcher earring.
8. Fires... lots of fires.
9. A moon breastplate I listed in my shop (secretly wanting to keep)...
10. Yummy warming food. Soup, brussels sprouts and homeade bread from a friend. Perfection.
These were some of my favorite moments from this week captured through my phone. And in case you did not notice, there are 2 really rad giveaways going on right now!!!