1. one of two hawks I saw this week
2. me and james, and his beautiful baby blues
3. bella and coffee, lots and lots of coffee
4. a sweet birthday gift from my friend over at Gypsies Caravan
5. james preparing cabobs
6. dried oregano i pulled out of my compost b/c it was so beautiful
7. my mood most of the week, so glad its passing
8. the moon dreamcatchers that were preordered went out
9. seashell chime i made from gifted seashells from Gypsies Caravan
10. writing in my new moon book from Aquarius Nation
Can I just say, what a week this has been. For me its been full of emotions, being tired, but still having my brain go in a million directions. Im starting to see the clearing beyond the trees and Im just so happy this week is coming to a close. I guess. Its odd working from home for myself I kind of forget about Fridays being that anticipated day. I do remember that feeling though.
Twice this week we came upon beautiful hawks while driving. The one in the image above was far away and I only had my phone camera on me, so it is blown up and blurry, but you can still see him. The second one there was no way to capture b/c of the road we were on, but oh my! He was on a tree right along the side of the road so I was able to see up close for a flash second all of his beautiful colors. It was a red tail hawk. So remarkable. This morning I found an owl feather in my yard. I have never seen an owl in person, and rarely do I ever hear one here at this house. You can hear them at my parents alot, but I think Ive only heard one here once or twice in the distance. I wish I could of seen how it got in my yard. If it was right in my yard, or if the wind carried it along to me. I found it as I was watering and feeding the wild birds, so it felt like a beautiful exchange.
In case you missed it, I have been blogging a bit over on the boho blog section, so go check it out if you want. We have a new lookbook coming soon! I can't wait to share it.
Also, there is a giveaway going on that is hosted by Datevitation through the whole month of july, its a good one!
Today we are releasing 4 new Skyline Fever designs! So so excited. Some of my alltime favorites so far! Check back later for those. There are still so many pretties in James shop right now.